Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Be Thankful

With the Thanksgiving break just completed and the holiday season upon us, I would like for everyone to think about all of the things/people/etc. that they are grateful for.  We sometimes forget to take the time to step back and remember everything that we have in our lives - big or small.  Tell your loved ones what they mean to you and as the holiday approaches, please be thankful.

Today I am thankful for a variety of things.  
At school, I am thankful for: the children, the staff of MLES, the parents, and the love of learning and teaching that occurs at our school.  The laughs and stories from the children make me smile each and every day.
At home I am thankful for my husband, my parents, brother, friends, dog, the roof over our heads, my health and happiness in life, and all the opportunities that I have been given in life.  It is definitely not something to be taken for granted.

There are so many people in this world who don't have much and in times when I am feeling ungrateful I try to remember what I have and how I need to be thoughtful and thankful.

To round out this post here are a few pictures of the happenings going on. Enjoy
Warmest regards,
Mrs. Robertson

3rd grade Students in Mrs. Robinson's Class created projects on Greece, Rome, and Mali



         


 5th grade Musical Performance of "Really Rosie"





No comments:

Post a Comment